Roq.ad System Administration Roqstar Poznan
We are building a global identity resolution system for Internet marketing. We use our Machine Learning algorithm to analyze dozens of terabytes of data daily and predict device profiles for hundreds of millions of people. We started out in 2015 in Berlin and Poznan. Then, we opened our office in Vilnius. Now we go to conquer the United States, and we want you to do it with us!
- Configure, maintain and update hundreds of servers in our clusters
- Help to design and implement scalable and highly available systems
- Support developers with your operating system knowledge
- Automate boring parts of systems’ administration
- Document and collaborate in WIKI, JIRA & Bitbucket.
What we expect from you
- Problem-solving attitude and love for automating things
- Understanding of Linux operating system on an advanced level
- Practical experience with AWS
- Practical knowledge of bash, Python or other scripting languages
- Practical experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Good understanding of computer architecture, complexity and data structures
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Knowledge of REST architectural style and HTTP protocol
- English (read and write documentation)
Optional, but works in your favor
- Experience in non-blocking asynchronous architectures
- Deep understanding of JVM (memory management and garbage collection, Java memory model, concurrency, etc.)
- Fluency in English
What we offer
You will work in an exciting and challenging environment with a strong company culture based on fast growth and transparency. You will be solving problems that affect millions of our users using the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way while working with an extremely motivated and skilled team of our engineers. On top of that – we will pay you a competitive salary and serve with free snacks, coffee & drinks.
And by the way – we have a great office located in the city centre of Poznan (ul Wierzbięcice 1).