Investment Associate / Manager Warsaw
bValue VC is an early-stage VC managing a € 20 million portfolio in Central and Eastern Europe. We leverage the experience of our team and venture partners to identify and grow the best tech teams to become European champions in the digital space. We support founders in distribution, product validation, recruitment, and capital.
We are currently investing our third fund with a target value of € 80 million, targeting companies with a proven business model and high growth potential.
We are looking for a strong analytical mindset and the ability to work independently.
Your areas of responsibility
- Prepare desktop analysis of a given company, market, industry
- Analyze statistical and financial data
- Analyze given companies
- Analyze and prepare financial models
- Conduct financial and business due diligence
- Keep consistent reporting
- Prepare portfolio reports
- Take part in negotiations and closing the deal
- Work on deal marketing
- Deal monitoring, status calls – value add to the company
What traits we value:
- Strong analytical skills
- Hunger for results
- Self-starter qualities
- Preference for flat hierarchies – eagerness to take responsibility for your own projects
- 2-4 years of experience in a private equity fund or top consulting firm
What you can expect from us:
- Access to highly professional bValue investment team, portfolio, investors, and advisors
- Independence to choose which project to dive into and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Taking best from creative and entrepreneurial to the bone environment
- Working in a modern, well-equipped office in the heart of Warsaw
Do you want to be part of bValue family and create your own success story? We are looking forward to your online application.