Office Assistant Warsaw
bValue VC is an early-stage VC with €20 m for investments mainly in Central and Eastern Europe. We leverage the experience of our team and venture partners to identify and grow the best tech teams to become European champions in the digital space. Our investment ticket is between €200k – €1m per company. We support founders in distribution, product validation, recruitment and capital.
Are you interested in a job in a dynamic environment with a chance to learn early-stage investment & startup ecosystem from the inside? If you have already received your first job experience in the administrative area and is ready for the next step this role is for you. We are looking for a person for working side by side with the team to perform varied organisational tasks and provide administrative support in day to day operational activities of the fund. Attention to detail as well as a level of emotional intelligence are absolutely essential in this position.
Your areas of responsibility
- Managing documentation workflow both online and offline;
- Travel support (hotels and tickets booking);
- Cooperating with accounting company;
- Payment sheets preparation and making monthly payments;
- Liaising with various contractors/suppliers/engineers in relation to the general running of the office;
- Cooperating with lawyers in organisation of shareholders meetings;
- Preparing presentations and reports;
- Managing correspondence and post;
- Administrative support of the CEO (meeting arrangements, registration on events, etc);
- Event arrangements (team gathering, portfolio companies meetings).
What skills and experience are important for us
- Job experience in administrative roles from 1 year;
- Bachelor degree;
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail;
- A positive, can-do approach to work, and transparency in communication/sharing ideas, issues, needs, concerns;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint;
- Fluent Polish and English languages;
- Background in IT, startup, VC environment is an additional advantage.